Old February 21st 10, 01:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
DL[_3_]

Default How to Delete a System File in Windows Vista...Access Denied when in System32

You cannot 'get rid of the o/s'
Your post does not give enough detail to work out what you have done, and
thus how you would recover

"seanhar" wrote in message

Well, I have tried all the commands line and nothing I am trying to
delete the OS from a hard drive which after a backup restore did not
load Windows, so now I have it on my laptop and I am trying to get rid
of Vista so I can reload without loosing all my data on the HD.
Anyone???

--
seanhar