Old May 5th 10, 09:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
touch

Default VGA problems update

Firts; Thank to you all for your quick responce, and interesting
suggestions. Your willingness to help is welcoming.

I do have it all back and running.

I went to "ASUS" web site and dug around till I found my computer and
then dug some more until I found " Down loads " My laptop is four
years old.

I reloaded the drivers I found under "VGA" and AUdio. Bingo !
My suggestion for all would be to make a backup copy of all your
drivers and store them outside the computer.

Thanks again....................Tom