Old November 5th 09, 01:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
jsandytn

Default Minolta Magicolor 2300 DL with Vista x64?

Kent_Diego;685956 Wrote:

"I found a working Vista x64 Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL driver.
'64bitdrivers.com:: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL for XP x64'
(http://64bitdrivers.com/driver.php?id=1490)
1. Control PanelHardware and SoundPrinterAdd Printer
2. Select Local Printer not Network Printer!
3. Create new port Standard TCP/IP port, port 9100 RAW.
4. Select "Have Disk" and browse to driver downloaded from
64bitdrivers.com"

Even though this is an old post, I've gotta say that these instructions
work GREAT under Windows 7 x64 (a very new situation where they apply).
Yes, the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL for XP x64 drivers will do the
trick (and works quickly!) under Windows 7 x64 -provided- you create the
TCP/IP port as directed here.

Many thanks, and now I can keep my printer!

Jeff

--
jsandytn