Old November 8th 09, 04:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
LJ[_4_]

Default Windows cannot connect to the printer. Access is denied.

Thank-you for this support post! As soon I replaced my Home Vista machine
that I was using to share a printer on my home network, the Windows Vista
Home Premium SP1 decided to stop printing. "Windows cannot connect to the
printer. Access is denied." After several hours of trying, all types of
work arounds, including moving the printer to another machine running the
same operating system as its replacement, WIndows XP Home Edition 2002 SP3,
it only took 5 mins to fix the problem after finding this article.