Old January 4th 10, 04:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Andrew Rinaldi

Default Fax program

johan wrote:
I did this too and it tells me that I need XP Service Pack Home Edition CD3
or to get files from an alternate location or server. I do not have the XP
CD. It also crashed and had to be re-booted by a shop. I have to get the fax
services set up for work ASAP! Any info?

If you do not have the Windows CD then you will need to find some third
party fax software that is compatible with your Operating System version
AND your modem.

--
Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support