Old March 18th 10, 03:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Spork Schivago

Default Recommend a vista 64 compatible wireless print server!

I know this is way late but just because the hardware isn't physically
hooked to the machine does not mean it will work with the machine. For
instance, the Linksys WPSM54G is not compatible with Vista 64 because
you need to install a virtual scanner that doesn't install on 64-bit
operating systems. Linksys never made the drivers for their print
server either, they outsourced and chances are there will never be
64-bit support. If anyone's interested in buying a print server, I'd
highly suggest checking to see if it's 64-bit compatible because if
you're not running a 64-bit operating system by now, you more than
likely will be some time in the future. Peace.

--
Spork Schivago