Old January 26th 10, 09:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
rppb

Default Problem with Windows Defender

It is fixed but I didn't do anything.Thanks
"Ǝиçεl" wrote in message
Hi rppb,

Ccleaner , then
In the Utilities category, uncheck WindowsDefender. Having this checked
removes the history of when the last scan was run.

Please let us know if that fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains

I hope this post is helpful.

Good luck

Ǝиçεl
:. .:

"rppb" wrote:

Yes ccleaner
"Ǝиçεl" wrote in message
Am I correct in thinking that you are running CCleaner or another
registry
cleaner?

"rppb" wrote:

I scanned my computer with Windows Defender every day last week and I
still
get the message you haven't scanned your computer for 9 days.Is there
way
to reinstall Windows Defender?It isn't listed in programs and features
for
Vista.