Old May 30th 10, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Ǝиçεl

Default pop ups

Hello Bill,

First remove all temporarily junk with CCleaner
Download the basic version via
http://www.ccleaner.com/download/builds.aspx
The basic version does not contain the disgusted Toolbar
-=-

Do a FULL scan with MalwaяeBytes and SUPERAntiSpywaяe.
(Free Home edition)

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
Reboot
-=-

http://www.superantispyware.com/
Reboot
-=-

Windows Live OneCare Safety Scan Windows 7\Vista
http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/whatsnew.htm

Windows Live OneCare Safety Scan Windows XP
http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm

expect your computer to be unavailable for some time. Don't work on your
computer whilst the scanners running though, it messes things up.

Please let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains

Ǝиçεl
-=-

"Bill Walsh" wrote:

Using Firefox with Windows Vista..I Set the option to block popups in
Firefox, but I still get them.Anyone have the same thing? Or how to fix it?
Thanks..BW

.