Old October 12th 12, 09:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
[email protected]

Default Low Disk Space in Recovery "D" Vista OS

My computer alerts me that I have low disk space in recovery "D". Recovery
shows 1% of disk space left. How to I correct this. This is my first post
and I'm a beginner at this.

Sorry to reply here, I know this thread has been a long time, but to this problem it is better to choose 3rd party partition software, like AOMEI Partition Assistant, Gparted, Partition Wizard.But AOMEI Partition Assistant could directly allocate free space from other partition to the destination partition: http://www.extend-partition.com/help...ree-space.html