Old September 13th 13, 11:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
David H. Lipman

Default Help with repeating updates

From: "J. Veit"

Hi,

Just had my usual list of various updates that installed successfully but after I
restart the computer, the notification appears again with the same updates.

I updated them again, and as before, the updates appear again as being successfully
updated. Yet again, after restarting the computer, there is the notification wanting me
to do same again.

What is going on? Never had update problems before.

Anyone able to help?

John

Marke the updates as "Hidden" and the three well documented updates from Patch Tuesday
will no longer be offered to be installed.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp