Old September 16th 13, 03:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Bob F[_3_]

Default Auto updates for Aug & Sept

From: "Groundhog Gus"

Did anybody else have problems with both these updates? Aug update
had I believe 10. After insalling them, my desktop screen was
changed & my colors were changed. All of these have now been hidden
cause I do not intend to fix all my sounds and colors and desktop
screen. Then along came Sept updates and then my sounds were gone. They too
have been hidden and auto updates has been changed by me
not to run automatically anymore. I'll install what I want. As far
as I know, there was never any warning that all my preferences were
about to be changed. It would be nice to be warned ahead of time
that changes will be made without my approval. Anybody else have
problems with them ??

If you had bothered to have read the last news group post then you
would already have your answer.

This looks like a significantly different problem.