Old February 25th 15, 09:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
[email protected]

Default Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working

I have a friend's PC with Windows Home Premium on it. I am stuck
trying to fix her problem.

The only browser she has on it is Internet Explorer. When I try to
execute it, I get an error:

Internet Explorer has stopped working.
A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available.

When I close the program, Windows does its thing, but fails to find a
solution of course. My problem is - since her IE is the only browser
on her PC, I have no way to download a replacement browser. So what
can I do to get browser access on her PC?

I have researched some on Google, but have found nothing that helps
me. Anyone have a suggestion?

Naturally, she has no backup.

Thank you

Yup