Old May 24th 15, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general
Char Jackson

Default Creating personal data/special folders

On Sat, 23 May 2015 22:54:57 -0600, Ken Springer
wrote:

Yea, I do a clean install, each and every time. Sometimes I don't even
know who owned it previously.

What I don't do is look around on the think like pjp does. I could care
less what's on there.

I'd take you all to Vegas and bet that 99& of the new owners wouldn't
have a clue how to reinstall the OS

You had me at "I'd take you all to Vegas...". When is this, again? I need to
clear my schedule.