Old February 2nd 07, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
emanon

Default is there a compatible devices list for Vista

Interesting . . .

When I try to view this document with my default browser, Firefox 2.x, I get
an error message that basically says I must use IE 6.x or better. So I guess
this information is so proprietary that I must use a Microsoft browser to
find out what is compatible with Vista?

"JW" wrote in message
Check the WHQL he

https://winqual.microsoft.com/HCL/Default.aspx

"larune" wrote in message
I installed Vista (Beta then upgraded to RTM). Sound card no loger working
(it is Voyetra TB Santa Cruz). I could wait and hope for a driver,
Sound
card upgrades aren't so expensive, but ones I looked at don't say if they
are
Vista friendly. Is there a compatible device list somewhere? and
wouldn't
that be a good idea?