Vista Banter

-   Installation and Setup of Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/installation-setup-vista/)
-   -   "Activate Now" Nothing Happens (http://www.vistabanter.com/9606-activate-now-nothing-happens.html)

Simon in Brighton November 1st 06 07:31 PM

"Activate Now" Nothing Happens

Hi,

I've got 1 day left before automatic autorisation. I tried to use the
Activate now thing, but nothing happens. Will this be a problem? I have an
always on ADSL connection, and the net is working 100% fine, so thats not the
problem.

Cheers

RAF November 1st 06 09:36 PM

"Activate Now" Nothing Happens

I have seen this same problem on Vista Beta 2. I had to upgrade to RC2 to get
the system to activate.

Simon in Brighton November 2nd 06 07:59 AM

"Activate Now" Nothing Happens

Hi,

I'm running RC1. But as soon as I posted this thread I tried clicking it
again, and of course this time it worked. The previous 30 clicks didn't.