Vista Banter

-   Vista Administration, Accounts and Passwords (http://www.vistabanter.com/vista-administration-accounts-passwords/)
-   -   Complete Pc Backup In Vista without DVD? (http://www.vistabanter.com/96810-complete-pc-backup-vista-without-dvd.html)

naffernist January 6th 08 07:40 AM

Complete Pc Backup In Vista without DVD?

How come the only way to do a recovery from a Complete PC Backup in Vista
Ultinate requires bootup from the orginal Vista DVD?

Ive payed hard cash for the original. Id like to know its good and safe, but
when I have to use it everytime i need a Recovery! I acctually have to bring
the original disc with me on my weekly travels.

Cant I get a Vista boot disc or such, that has Complete PC Backup and
Recovery-thing build in or something? Hell aint Vista new and all, shouldnt I
be able to do it from a usb stick ;)

welp

[email protected] May 9th 13 12:13 AM

HI the best way of doing that is using a site called MyPCBackup here is a link a href=http://goo.gl/ypN4Tmypcbackup/a