Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Won't Move folders (http://www.vistabanter.com/97243-wont-move-folders.html)

13owman January 8th 08 12:39 AM

Won't Move folders

When I try to move a folder from 1 drive to another Vista will move the
files and make new folders in the designated spot I put them but the
folders that I move from all stay in the same spot. Why won't the
folders move like they did in every other OS, this is frustrating
because sometime the job is interrupted and because some of the folders
have 0 Bytes and others have the files that haven't moved yet I have to
go through all the folders to see which ones are empty and which ones
haven't moved yet. This problem has been this way on every Vista install
I have had so it's not a new problem or something wrong with my OS. I
have installed and reinstalled lots of times since Vista came out.
especially when it wan new and buggy and it has been this way every
time. Any help appreciated.

--
13owman