  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
teredo tunneling interface by Hollie
so i am receiving an error message that says a registery file in the teredo tunneling interface is incorrect (and of course vista cannot find a fix). is this program necc, and if so how do i fix it?
July 25th 07 12:32 AM
by freddy Go to last post
1 111
teredo tunneling pseudo interface by Giovanni
Under the General tab "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" I deleted this from the device manager-Teredo Tunneling pseudo-interface(driver) My vista computer xps 1210 will only access:local only!Please help-Where and how do I download this driver????????????-Thank you from a Italian Boy
December 3rd 07 01:41 AM
by Redwould Go to last post
1 130
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface by JohnB
I am experiencing repeated crashes with Vista Ultimate o/s with various messages e.g 'Error Reporting has stopped working' and 'Dashboard module stopped working. The system seems to reboots OK. The System Diagnostics Report lists: Failure using the VxD loader. The device Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter is reporting 'tv_ConfigMgrErr19'. This device will not be available until the issue is...
December 21st 07 08:34 AM
by MartinS Go to last post
1 173
teredo tunneling psuedo-interface code 10??? affecting my usb now i cant download music onto my ipod help!! by etfboy450
so i just got an ipod and when i pluged it in it said that and ipod was detected but could not be......( i forgot the rest) please unplug and try agian and it dosent work . so then i downloaded tune up utilities and it said i had 3 errors ,2 of wich really dont matter, but then i looked at the 3rd one and it said i had a code 10 on my teredo tunneling psuedo interface and it could not start....
December 31st 09 09:28 PM
by etfboy450 Go to last post
0 191
Terminology question by M Skabialka
What is the term used to describe a replacement hard drive from a manufacturer which already has the OS and other software installed on it? Someone told me it was "bricked" but that doesn't sound right.
August 21st 09 09:57 AM
by Gordon[_9_] Go to last post
3 208
Terratec Phase 88 Rack Firewire Audio device by Markus Eßmayr
Hello, I own a "Terratec Phase 88 Firewire" audio device which offers 8 simultanious in and out channels. I'd like to use this thing to create multichannel recordings using my notebook. But I have a problem. Every now and then the device is lost somehow. Especially the operating system is not able to use it any more (neither through the DirectX ASIO interface, nor through ASIO4ALL or the...
March 16th 09 11:28 AM
by Markus Eßmayr Go to last post
0 201
test by Mickey Mouse
some of my post are not getting through. Bummer!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 8th 08 12:11 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
10 478
Test by Stewart Berman
Test
January 14th 09 08:37 PM
by Stewart Berman Go to last post
0 257
test by DesDeMoaner
test (sorry)
February 22nd 09 05:08 PM
by DesDeMoaner Go to last post
0 274
Test by Marie G
Is this working
February 5th 07 08:48 PM
by Marie G Go to last post
0 416
test by Baldwin Ng \(Microsoft Solution Accelerators Core Engineering\)
test
January 27th 07 11:32 PM
by Michel Go to last post
2 321
TEST by Jack Wang
TEST
December 14th 06 02:59 AM
by Nancy Ward Go to last post
1 387
Test by No Name
Test
February 1st 08 10:39 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 274
TEST: Just a TEST by Winston
TESTING
October 14th 06 06:48 PM
by Terje Alexander Barth Go to last post
2 130
Testing a USB Hard Drive by Daniel
Hi I have Vista Ultimate. I have bought a 250G Seagate Hard Drive, an internal one, but I have connected through a USB Hard Drive adapter. I am having some problems with the drive, Vista keeps on wanting to format it. I format it and it works for a day or so then after a couple of reboots it is not there in Explorer and I have to format it again, in Disk Management.
September 27th 07 02:43 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 118
Testing System Heat (GPU & HD) by Dustin Harper
Speedfan works like a charm. There are even sidebar gadgets that go with it. http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php -- Dustin Harper http://www.vistarip.com --
June 20th 07 05:38 PM
by Pete138 Go to last post
2 347
Tether 2125 to Vista by Tim Toennies
I can synchronize my Cingular 2125 phone to Vista using Mobile Device Center with no problem. What I can't do is use my 2125 as a DUN connection (which I could do successfully when my notebook was built with XP SP2). I have created the connection and when I double-click the connection I see the modems connecting message and nothing more. I can successfully query the modem from Device...
May 11th 07 07:57 AM
by Tim Toennies Go to last post
0 115
Texas Instruments PCI 7420 Memory Stick Driver ? by Wonderman
I did a fresh install of Home Premium and have lost the use of my Memory Stick reader. The XP driver doesnt seem to help. I went thr ough a similar thing with a desktop and a TV card from Sony and the XP drivers did the trick but in this case no. TIA.
August 8th 07 05:30 PM
by Wonderman Go to last post
0 97
Texas Instruments PCI GemCore based SmartCard controller producing"page_fault_in_non_paged_area" by Gadafi
I have installed windows vista ultimate onto my HP NX9420 laptop, everytime I connect PCMCIA 3G Vodafone Mobile Connect card to the laptop I get a BSOD: "page_fault_in_non_paged_area". Google-ing around discovered standing issue with above mentioned Texas Instruments PCI GemCore based SmartCard controller and PCMCIA 3G and WiFi cards.The "solution" to this is disabling controller in...
May 20th 08 03:12 PM
by objober Go to last post
5 200
Texas Instruments PCIxx21 Integrated FlashMedia Controller (H) by GregoryT
I ran the Vista Upgrad Advisor and the Texas Instruments PCIxx21 Integrated FlashMedia Controller (H) came up with no data on this device. Does anybody know it I install Vista on a clean install will I need to get an upgraded PCIxx.21 controller? Where do I get one that will work with Vista? Thanks
February 4th 07 09:55 PM
by GregoryT Go to last post

From The