VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller Port Mix-up. by Ruslan
I seem to have the same problem - Speakers are working fine, the line-in jack works very quietly on maximum level, but the microphone is not working at all. From what i gathered it's a problem with the VIA Audio driver that can not ehnace enough the incoming signal from the incoming jacks. VIA website does not have any audio drivers, the autoupdate of the driver by Microsoft says I have the...
October 12th 06 06:41 PM
by Ruslan Go to last post
0 134
Microphone very quite? by Ruslan
i tried 4 different microphones and none of them registered any sound at all at maximum sensitivity levels. what can i do to fix this? "JPG" wrote: I've done all of this as well and my mic is still very quiet. I have to use a very raised voice to get it to register.
October 12th 06 07:07 PM
by FG Go to last post
1 127
Remote Keyboard for Windows XP Media Center Edition (IR) by Russ
This isn’t a Vista issue per se, but I’m hoping someone can spin me off in the right direction. I’m trying to use a “Microsoft Remote Keyboard for Windows XP Media Center Edition v1.0” (Model 1044) with Vista Ultimate; the documentation indicates that it is “certified for Windows Vista” The keyboard seems to work okay with Vista, but it also interacts with my Magnavox TV Ref:
September 10th 07 09:20 AM
by Russ Go to last post
0 143
Video card problem by Russ Allen
I have a Dell XPS laptop and the video setting keep going back to vista basic theme, I don't know why, I looked at the problem and solutions and there is nothing and then I looked in the event logs and nothing, I will have the dreamscene on and and the whole screen will go black (the background), another friend has the same problem on his laptop.
July 15th 07 11:50 PM
by Russ Allen Go to last post
4 94
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by Russ Valentine
Problem persists in 5536. I can find no newer drivers or updates for the keyboard that will restore functionality. -- Russ Valentine 306551 "The Barsteward" wrote: Vista has recognised the keyboard but has not allowed functionality of the
August 27th 06 05:03 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
0 776
Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More ! by Russel Pitt
These Hiddens Tools will help you get maximum performance,How Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,Networking, and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 12th 07 05:57 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
7 153
Hiddens Vista Tricks ! Tools! Tips!, Advices And More ! by Russel Pitt
These Hiddens Tools will help you get max performance,How Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,How Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,Networking, and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 5th 07 12:16 AM
by Drew Go to last post
1 118
Hidden Vista64-32 Tricks! Tools! Tips! Advices! And More ! by Russel Pitt
These Hidden Tools ill help you get max performance and to Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,How Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,Networking, and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 6th 07 12:57 AM
by Drew Go to last post
1 143
Windows Server 2008 Tips and Tricks ! by Russel Pitt
How To Install and configure Windows Server 2008 core?, 10 things to consider when making a Windows Server 2008 upgradedecision, Three exciting improvements in Windows Server 2008, Vista Tips, Tricks and more ... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 9th 07 01:45 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
3 125
Vista ! Hiddens Tips, Tricks, Tools, Advices and More ! by Russel Pitt
These Hidden tools will help you get maximum performance, How Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista, What's Inside Vista ! Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , Networking Vista, Best of Vista's New Tools, and more at ... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com/
November 30th 07 12:26 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
2 124
Helpful Topics for New Operating System by Russel Pitt
These Hidden tools will help you get maximum performance,Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista, What's Inside Vista: The Best of Vista's New Tools,Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , Networking Vista, and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com/
November 21st 07 12:51 AM
by Russel Pitt Go to last post
0 115
Hiddens Vista ! Tricks, Tips, Tools, Advices and More ! by Russel Pitt[_2_]
These Hiddens Tools will help you get maximum performance,Get to You Best of Vista's New Tools,How Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista, What's Inside Vista, Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , Networking Vista, and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
November 30th 07 03:18 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 110
Hiddens Vista Tools ! , Tricks, Tips, Advices And More ! by Russel Pitt[_2_]
These Hiddens Tools will help you get maximum performance,What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,How Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , Networking, and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 2nd 07 04:35 AM
by Drew Go to last post
3 222
Hidden Vista32/64 Tricks,Tools,Tips! by Russel Pitt[_3_]
These Hidden Tools Will help you get max performance,What are Best of Vista, Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,How Using USB keys to improve Vista performance and more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 14th 07 01:21 AM
by jabloomf1230 Go to last post
1 91
How Do I Get DVD Drive? by Russell
I need to know how I get the DVD Drive?
November 21st 07 11:37 PM
by Elliott Go to last post
2 119
Problem with mouse in Vista by Russell Reid
I have an Intellimouse Explorer 3 usb (optical) that I am using on my Vista business machine. I have installed the latest Intellipoint software. Vista continually (and randomly) reads single clicks as double clicks. I have checked all mouse settings and they are correct for single click mode. I have tested the mouse on several Win XP boxes and this problem does not occur, so I am pretty...
June 1st 07 08:57 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 101
Nvidia GeForce 7300 GS 512Mb drivers by russell997
I have the above graphics card and can't get any drivers to work with Vista Home Premium 64 bit. any help would be welcome.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 24th 09 10:23 PM
by kenan bilgin Go to last post
14 582
No sound by russell997
as above i have no sound, and im not sure what drivers i need, the mother board is a abit kn8 sli, i have installed the nvidia drivers for it, and i have tryed the realtek drivers but that didnt work either.
April 7th 07 04:28 PM
by Mike Hall - MS MVP Go to last post
2 139
Needed any 64 bit apps by russmeister
I have a brand new HP 9700 running Vista Home Premium 64. i am having alot of issues finding compatable AV,ASAM, and system tools like reg defrag, reg cleaners. On my old machine i have Sys Mechanic Pro HD Sentinel and others and all seems to only support 32 bit. i have looked at stores and the boxes never specify so i went ahead and purchased Sys Mech Pro 8 and it was not 64 compat. Now its...
January 7th 09 12:20 AM
by MRGRIM Go to last post
7 538
media center audio/video playback "glitches" by Russ[_4_]
I am an OEM system developer working on a configuration for a new Windows Video Media Center based HTPC. I have experimented with a few motherboards for the new HTPC product that I'm working on, but felt that the Intel DP35DP was well suited for the system I'm building, due to it's design/features. I have also seen other HTPC companies that have based products on this motherboard. That being...
July 5th 08 04:20 PM
by Russ[_4_] Go to last post

From The