  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Linksys WDT11 (PCI PCMCIA adapter) by DDS
On my desktop, I have a been using a PCI to PCMCIA adapter with a 54Mbps PCMCIA card on a XP for a while, works fine. I tried installing the same driver under RC2 and it will not work, any idea ? Best regards, DS
October 30th 06 11:02 AM
by DDS Go to last post
0 166
WARNING: For Those Dual Booting XP and Vista -- O N L Y by DCR
If you are one of the sensible people who have kept your XP installation while testing a BETA version of Vista: nVidia has released new XP drivers today
November 2nd 06 07:21 PM
by DCR Go to last post
0 149
adsl driver by chainsaw_bike
i cant find a driver for my itex adsl modemthat will work in vista(5600) when i try to install it it says it cant find a file but i have downloadad the driver from different places and ditfferent versions
November 3rd 06 12:01 AM
by chainsaw_bike Go to last post
0 151
Hardware Abstraction Layer by anisk
hi, What does it mean "Vista will be HAL independent"???? even if we provide HAL to vista, will it discard the given HAL???
November 3rd 06 06:46 AM
by anisk Go to last post
0 127
Windows Vista And Areca 1230 RAID Controller by Amit.
I have been trying o install Windows Vista on my machine and havent been successful thus far. The following are my machine specs. ASUS P5W DH MotherBoard (Intel 975X) Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz (overclocked to 3.06GHz) 2GB Crossair 8500 DDR2-1066 Areca ARC-1230 Raid Controller (12 port with 12 HDDs connected C Drive (4 x 74GB WD Raptors) Raid 0 D Drive (8 x 500GB Seagate 7200.10) Raid 5 ATI...
November 3rd 06 01:43 PM
by Amit. Go to last post
0 130
IE7 / Vista display issues by Jeff
I am running VISTA/Beta2 and IE7. My display is screwedup and doesn't show certain backgrounds on webpages (such as the background on the main VISTA page) I'm also having display issue with colors. I am running a Radeon9250/256/ with the latest IE7 for VISTA. Is there display settings for IE7 that I am not aware of?
November 3rd 06 04:46 PM
by Jeff Go to last post
0 130
Netgear WN511T by woolfiedog
Ive tried all the drivers on netgears site and as you say they dont even support 64bit drivers. The other problem is I am using an acer 5020 laptop and it has built in broadcom wireless networking with vista installed I cant even switch this on. without vista installed works pefectly. I didnt think I would have any problems with wireless anyone any ideas please.
November 3rd 06 04:46 PM
by woolfiedog Go to last post
0 118
Default Cd-rom drive by Tony
When I am using a emulation device such as Alcohol 120% to install and run software windows overrides the default drive letter for the cdrom. The software will always look to my "real" cd-rom drive and not the drive it was installed on. I have tryed switching the drive letters around and the software still points to the the real cdrom drive letter. Is there a setting to restrict windows from...
November 3rd 06 04:53 PM
by Tony Go to last post
0 156
wireless by aspnet
hi, i've just installing windows vista rc1. i've a dikom zd1211 wireless adapter. if i use wireless for connect to the internet my computer stop to work and i have to restart it. if i use a usb modem internet run correctly. thank's aspnet
November 3rd 06 09:14 PM
by aspnet Go to last post
0 156
Bluetooth stack unavailable by perisse
I had a problem with the BT stack and deviced to apply DELL's R11564 (Latitude 610) Bluetooth drivers. The driver install removed vista's original drivers and DFU threw out an "cannot access device" or such error. So, I ended up with no BT at all. How can I reinstall Vista's original BT stack?
November 1st 06 12:41 PM
by perisse Go to last post
0 152
broadcom 2045 - widcomm driver 5.1.0.3100 by km
Hi, just wanted to let know those of you still in search for a vista working widcomm bt stack , that there is the above driver out. at least for me it is working well in vista (mouse and headset). you might find the package at the acer's eu ftp server, look for travelmate_6410_6460 (BTW.zip). just run and install, just be aware that the drivers are not digitally signed. this is certainly...
October 31st 06 09:53 PM
by km Go to last post
0 161
No Mouse by SteveB
I had "successfully" install Vista as a dual boot option. It comes up fine, excpet for the fact that it does not reconize my Logitech USB WheelMouse. I've switched USB ports, but to no availa. nd tabbing about to get where I need seems to be a real hastle. Looking for direction as to help solve my mouse-free zone.
October 30th 06 03:04 PM
by SteveB Go to last post
0 162
HP Photosmart E327 - can't read pics on SC card by anastasia1009
When I turn my camera on to transfer the pctures to the computer, vista can see the camera no problem and I can only see 70 pictures and there are over 300 pictures on the camera SD card. The 70 pictures are on the memory of the camera and the rest on the SD card - I can't read the pictures off the SD card so I don't what to do. thanks!!
October 30th 06 03:28 PM
by anastasia1009 Go to last post
0 151
Dale All-in-one printer by Danny Lee
I Search the CD for .exe files then right click on each file in the list one by one None of thim opened up. Can you tell me what to do next. or will you explain step by step
October 30th 06 03:57 PM
by Danny Lee Go to last post
0 137
Suddenly lost cd/dvd drives..? by jessie
so how did u solve this problem? "fb" wrote: I just lost my two burners, a cd and a dvd. They were working properly about an hour ago. They work fine xp pro (I'm dual booting) and the mobo sees them. They will not properly install in Vista (yellow exclamation marks in device manager next to them). Of course I've uninstalled and reinstalled them both numerous times.
October 30th 06 07:27 PM
by jessie Go to last post
0 151
Why is USB 2.0 so slow now ? by DDS
I have an external hard drive I use for backups. Is is a USB 2.0 device and it's been working great to date, with XP SP2 speed has been OK. But since I have installed VISTA RC2, it is incredibly slow.... like it's a USB 1.1 device, like the 2.0 drivers have not loaded properly or something. Under XP when connected to a USB 1.1 device or hub, a message pops up alerting that it would run...
October 30th 06 07:38 PM
by DDS Go to last post
0 133
ATI Mobility Radeon 7500: Blue Screen on Dual boot on Fast User Switch by Dr. Network
I'm running x86 RC2 build 5744 on my IBM T42 ThinkPad. I have a dual monitor with the laptop monitor and a monitor on the docking station. When I do fast user switching to another user, the laptop blue screens with an error in ATI2DVAG.DLL of 0x00000050. The driver for ATI is version 6.14.10.6546 dated 5/25/2005. If I turn off the secondary monitor of the docking station, I can fast user...
October 30th 06 08:16 PM
by Dr. Network Go to last post
0 156
SMC 10/100 EZ NIC 1244tx by krystaldrgon
The system wont find the driver even though its on the disk for WInXP is there anywhere I can get a driver that will work??? SMC.com doesnt have anything yet for Windows Vista
October 31st 06 11:44 AM
by krystaldrgon Go to last post
0 136
Device Center and Win Mobile 2003 Phone Edition by rbueno
Hi everyone...I have an HP ipaq 6365 pocket PC Phone, with Win Mob 2003 Phone Edition. I´m actually have Windows Vista rc2 with Mobile Device Center Beta 3 (updated) so, when I connect my ipaq, Device Center does not recognize the device. So, is device center beta 3 compatible with Mobile 2003 Phone Edition?, Somebody did try like me with another results? Thanks
October 31st 06 02:27 PM
by rbueno Go to last post
0 140
Vista RC2 x Pixelview PlayTYPro Ultra by Poncio Pilatos
Hello. My name is Pôncio Pilatos and I live in São Paulo, Brazil. My english is not good, but I'll try to do my best :-) I'm using Vista RC2 (English) and I'm having problems with Pixelview PlayTVPro Ultra. I put the board in my PC and Vista detected. I put the CD to install and after reboot, it's seems that is not fully installed.
November 4th 06 03:37 AM
by Poncio Pilatos Go to last post

From The