  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Vista Ultimate and USB Devices by Bill Davis Jr
I have some usb devices that I would like to know if they will work under Vista Ultimate. Usb devices a Wacom Intuos2 graphics tablet Palm T|X PDA and/or Cradle kit Sandisk Imagemate 12-in-1 Also are there any USB hubs that support an mp3 player and above
October 26th 07 09:41 PM
by tstr14 Go to last post
2 109
Headphones and speakers on the Laptop works at the same time? by Alienmonkey
For some reason when i plug the headphone into the side of my laptop it register my headphone and my speaker in the same plug? like they are the same unit! My sound card is SoundBlaster X-fi Xtreme Audio Notebook please help!
October 26th 07 11:22 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
3 109
Dynamique disk with my notebook by Martin
Hi everyone! It seems that you can't see dinamic disks on notebooks or laptops. I have a new acer laptop with windows vista and I have an internal disk from an old PC that I have puted in a external USB box. When I plug it I can see it in the disk manager in the administrator utilities as not connected. In a desktop PC with XP you have in the right click menu the import external disk option...
October 26th 07 01:24 PM
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
3 109
messed up keyboard - need help! by chawdretto
hi ive installed vista on my PC and my keyboard has messed up. What has happened is some keys have been 'switched'. ie if i were to try and type out '@' i have to use shift+2.. also occurs with other keys e.g the pound sign (to which i havent found the correct key!) any clue on how i could correct this? or is it a hardware problem?
November 15th 07 07:02 PM
by chawdretto Go to last post
6 109
Speech recognition by PathLab
When setting up a mic for Vista's speech recognition I continually get the warning that the quality is not very good. I have tried a couple of different mics, one through a jack and on using bluetooth (Jabra BT200) but both give me the same message. Can anyone recommend a good headset?
November 18th 07 08:18 AM
by PathLab Go to last post
0 109
Lost 2 drive in dual harddrive laptop by gabbysuzy
How do I reconnect my second harddrive in my dual drive lap top. It went away during a windows driven blue screen "GATHERING DATA FOR AN EMERGENCY CRASH" then it went down. When it came back, the second drive was gone. I have reset the drive, checked the bios, checked to see that the drivers do not have red x's beside them, run a memory check. Computer still under 30 days old. Should i just...
November 19th 07 12:41 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 109
cant get generic usb flash to install by markogeordieo
having probs getting my shiny new mp4 player to install, running vista basic and keeps keeps coming up "cant find drivers", looked in device manager, clicked on a few things and computer says i have a code 10 error ! im very new to computers so im a little bit slow and hoping and praying some kind soul will help me out, thanks in anticipation. -- why aye man
November 21st 07 09:11 PM
by markogeordieo Go to last post
0 109
iPod and other USB devices not working with Vista by Gesswein
Hi, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-N325E with Vista Home Premium, and when I plugged in my Pen Drive(Sony Micro Vault USM-2GH), I kept getting messages saying drivers couldn't be found USB mass storage device could not be found. Now I try a downgrade to XP but with dual boot, because Vista do not recognise nothing. If anything have a sugestion to help me please write me.
November 22nd 07 02:48 PM
by Gesswein Go to last post
0 109
Flash Disk Found New Hardware by cristi
When connecting a flash disk vista won't install it but it's Vista Ready. It makes the sound of a new connected device but won't find the necesary drivers. I've installed the hotfix from the vista support mail, but still nothing. NO flash disks seems to work. So what's the problem?
December 1st 07 04:46 PM
by cristi Go to last post
4 109
Both DVD /CD Drives have a code 19 by johnni12
Hi fella's, both my CD/DVD drives are failing to update properly....."Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)". I need help in trying to fix this PLEASE !!!!
October 21st 07 09:30 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 109
External USB Harddrive ERROR "Application not found" by SkrufiMonki
I have several external harddrives... and they used to work fine. Then one day they stopped working...or shall i say , They show up on explorer. I click on the drive I want to open and i get the ERROR "Application not found". The only way i can get to my data is by doing a search on it for anything and then it allows me into the drive...like normal.
October 22nd 07 02:14 PM
by SkrufiMonki Go to last post
4 109
Mouse Issues by Dragon[_2_]
Ok guys I have a razer diamondback 1600dpi mouse and since swapping to vista Home 32bit version I have found that occasionally the mouse goes funny. When I am looking on internets pages when I scroll with the wheel it makes the text bigger or smaller, I cannot click on folders as it reverts the buttons. I reboot my machine and it goes okay for a time but then just could happen again. I never...
November 25th 07 02:23 PM
by BCY1 Go to last post
2 109
USB 2.0 pop-up when starting printer by patruns
Whenever I turn on my printer, Vista pops up a message that it can look for a faster connection. I do not have a faster connection. How can I stop this? There is no "do not show me this" box to check off.
September 30th 07 02:47 PM
by patruns Go to last post
5 109
vista stinks by Soundchaser[_2_]
Vista really stinks - after 8 frustrating months I got xp and installed it on my vista pre-loaded toshiba. I never had ultimate or business so guess what me no qualify for toshiba downgrade deal, *******s got xp any way and much much better VISTA SUX Gonna keep an eye on that ubuntu as well!
October 2nd 07 09:08 AM
by Soundchaser[_2_] Go to last post
0 109
Number pad by BarryH
Not sure where my previous question went, but here goes again. Using a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard with XP. Everything on it works OK except the number pad. Num Lock key pressed and light goes on, but no reaction to pressing the number keys. Went back to supplier and they hooked it up to one of their display computers and lo it worked fine. They told me to take off the software that...
October 5th 07 01:40 AM
by BarryH Go to last post
0 109
windows vista activation by paulb
G'day windows vista is asking me to activate it again after i upgraded my hardware and yet i have already activated vista. What can i do? my email is:
October 10th 07 10:32 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
4 109
BT Home hub by Jonesy_1
My ISP has provided me with a router called a BT Home Hub, however I can't get it to work, I've spoken to my ISP and they were no help whatsoever. Can anyone advise me please. -- Money doesn''t talk, it goes without saying
October 13th 07 03:13 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
3 109
SATA Drives on nForce4 by Mark Christopherson
Why is it that whenever I load the nVidia drivers, "NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller", for the nForce4 chipset - whether from Microsoft or nVidia, my SATA drives start to show up as SCSI? It would not be a problem except for the fact that any QuickTime movies that I have on my hard drives become very problematic to playback. They freeze up and become unplayable. Internet streaming...
October 12th 07 10:46 PM
by Mark Christopherson Go to last post
0 109
please read if you post in french by Translator French - English - Creole
hi, i'm the translator, if you are gonna post in french please send me an e-mail directly, to advise that you in fact posted because it's a lot of work to help people with there problems and look for french post, i would really appreciate it bonjour je suis le traducteur, SVP si vous allez envoyer un message sur ce forum envoyer moi un email directement sur mon addresse, parce que c'est dur...
October 13th 07 01:59 AM
by Translator French - English - Creole Go to last post
0 109
New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.82 -- 10 December 2007) by Cal Bear '66
New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.82 -- 10 December 2007): http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs 1. Support ALC269. 2. Customizations. 3. Turn on amplifier mask control for ALC885. 4. Fix volume issue when turn on "Limited Output" feature under Windows XP.
December 11th 07 06:21 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post

From The