E-Mail me by zachy
"Black Baptist" wrote: .
March 13th 10 11:19 AM
by zachy Go to last post
0 342
Issues with USB Tablet (TB4200) by Zack
Hi, For about a year now I own a Trust TB4200. I used it on a Windows XP Desktop PC and it worked perfectly. But as soon as I connected it to my Vista laptop, problems started to show up. Whenever I want to use the pen it's as if it is always touching the board, meaning it's constantly clicking (like holding the leftmouse button down all the time while moving the mouse). I'm sure this has...
September 22nd 07 05:04 PM
by Zack Go to last post
0 146
Vista 32bit BSOD by zacmccormick
I am getting an unpredictable BSOD sometime after my laptop goes into sleep mode. It doesn't happen all of the time. I have several USB devices which I connect and disconnect regularly. The USB devices include 2 WD Passport 250GB external USB hdds, a Logitech Nano USB mouse, and a Sierra Wireless AC595U USB Air Card. I have all of the latest windows updates installed as of 02.26.2008. It's a...
May 1st 08 03:04 PM
by Martin Stein Go to last post
2 160
How can I disable pen taps in Windows Vista Home Basic? by Zaiburst
The 'pen taps' are when you use a graphics tablet (wacom bamboo), and for example you hold the pen down, and the cursor pauses for a moment to animate a circle so that it can open up a menu. This gets in the way of my drawing, since every stroke is paused in this way which can be very disruptive and frustrating. I have searched on how to disable it, and it seems quite easy in the regular...
November 17th 08 07:55 PM
by Zaiburst Go to last post
0 305
Program error by ZainDustin
Hello everybody, I have been trying to use an Unpacker program to unpack some files in a game. But the problem is every time I try to use an MS-DOS Batch File to Unpack all the files in a specific folder. Anyway, every time I try to run the program, I'm told that another program is using it. So, I restarted the PC and still the same error comes up. I read the Readme.txt and it said that...
February 19th 07 03:28 PM
by ZainDustin Go to last post
0 164
DVD-Rom always formated in 'Burn to Disc' by zainulridlo
My DVD-ROM always display a new CD/DVD in 'Burn to Disc'. Why is it so? -- zainulridlo Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
October 12th 08 10:42 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 247
Microphone playback volume level by Zak
I'd like to listen the voice coming from the microphone playing a WMP video. Is there a capability to enable and show microphone slide volume level in the playback devices ? Thanks
March 20th 08 09:06 AM
by Zak Go to last post
0 169
Acer C314, Vista and FIR by Zakhar Amirov
Vista installed some driver but it doesnt detect my PDA (as WinXP) and cant receive any file from it
December 10th 06 09:51 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 195
Acer C314, Vista and modem by Zakhar Amirov
Vista has installed some driver "Agre Systems AC'97 Modem", but it cant not only call any number but diagnostic doesnt work too.
December 10th 06 09:49 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 198
Acer C314, Vist and switching default audio device by Zakhar Amirov
Almost any time i switch default recording or playback device Explorer restarts
December 10th 06 09:54 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 179
Acer C314, Vista and bluetooth headset by Zakhar Amirov
Vista cant find bluetooth headset
December 13th 06 03:52 PM
by Poltergeek Go to last post
1 165
Eror from log after the freezing of computer by zakinjo
Hello Can anyone help me. I have random system crashes and after I restart my computer I look at the log and it says the following error caused the cracsh. 0000000010: 2007-02-26 16:59:34:703 Exception Removing ATI COM from ROT: The object's type must be __ComObject or derived from __ComObject.--Parameter name: o Exception Called by: ATI.ACE.CLI.Component.Runtime.Runtime::NotifyExiting...
February 26th 07 03:38 PM
by zakinjo Go to last post
0 279
Vista Ultimate x64 4GB RAM Problem by Zakken
I'm currently running Windows Vista Ultimate x64, and I have 4 x 1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 RAM installed. My motherboard is an "EVGA 122-CK-NF63-TR NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI", with a E660 Core2Duo Processor. When I first installed Vista, it recognized all 4GB's and everything was peachy, but after I updated to Service Pack 1 it will only recognize 2814MB's of RAM. I've uninstalled SP1, in hopes of...
May 28th 08 03:05 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
1 143
PC not recognising new internal hard drive by zambeezi
I've added and extra hard drive because I'm always low on disk space but I can't get the PC to recognise the new drive. Dell Inspirion 531 with Vista Home Premium 32 bit. In the BIOS settings are as follows: SATA 0: Hard drive SATA 1: DVD drive SATA 2: None SATA 3: None
January 25th 09 09:05 AM
by zambeezi Go to last post
7 212
Multimedia keyboard buttons do not work in winamp by zamp
My multimedia keyboard's buttons work in both windows media player and zune software but when I run winamp nothing happens. Is there a way to get it to work? -- zamp
July 10th 08 04:07 AM
by Nonny Go to last post
1 132
Need help installing a network printer by Zan[_2_]
Hi -- I'm trying to install a QMS 2060 printer as a network printer. The printer is of pre-plug & play vintage. Prior to acquiring this computer, the printer was connected via parallel port but the new computer doesn't have a parallel port connection. I have current Vista-compatible drivers installed and the printer is connected to the switch. Another printer does print correctly using...
November 22nd 08 11:06 PM
by Zan[_2_] Go to last post
0 440
Audio Drivers for onboard Intel D875PBZ motherboard by Zaskar
Does anyone know where I can get drivers (RC1) for an Intel D875PBZ on board audio drivers. It's Aureal Vortex 8830? Thanks, -z
September 12th 06 02:04 AM
by Zaskar Go to last post
0 160
Audio Drivers for Intel D875PBZ motherboard by Zaskar
Does anyone know where I can get drivers (RC1) for an Intel D875PBZ on board audio drivers. It's Aureal Vortex 8830? Thanks, -z
September 12th 06 02:05 AM
by Zaskar Go to last post
0 176
Can't direct output to headset by zaveloff
I am running Vista Business. I installed a Bluetooth adapter and paired a headset with the computer (a Dell Inspiron 530). The Headset shows in my audio devices as being connected and the mic input works. It shows in Playback Devices and if I right click on the headset icon and click on Test, I hear a tone but I can't figure out how to toggle the audio output between my speakers and the...
April 26th 09 02:52 PM
by zaveloff Go to last post
0 327
Excellent software of USB memory disk by [email protected]
Removable Storage Guard is a very good software, which Block all the threats via removable storage. It has powerful functions: 1. Block all the threats via AutoRun of removable storage. 2. Use new technology to find threats and have no needs in database of signature. 3. Show you all the programs running on your computer and tell you which programs are safe or unknown. 4. Repair your registry...
July 10th 07 11:31 AM
by mikeyhsd Go to last post

From The