Old February 12th 07, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Peter Hayes

Default A quick movie for Vista users! So funny!

Hertz_Donut wrote:

"Peter Hayes" wrote in message
om...
Ted Landry wrote:

"Top Microsoft executives Brian Valentine and Jim Allchin in January of
2000 issue the following order to employees to delete all E-mail from
their computers after 30 days."

This could well explain much of why Microsoft is such a shambles
organisationally, and which is reflected in their products.

--

Immunity is better than innoculation.

Peter

I guess we can add to the list of things that MAC users cannot understand:
anyone being facetious.

Allchin was joking, but I guess it is lost on you...you so desperately want
to validate your insecure belief that MAC is better...

My quote from the Groklaw document has nothing to do with Allchin's
comment.

No organisation can operate at full efficiency if all e-mails are to be
deleted in 30 days. Gates' minion is mandated to delete his weekly.

What happens in Microsoft? Do people run around with notes on scraps of
paper, ready to feed them into the nearest shredder at the earliest
opportunity? That's no way to run the world's largest software
corporation and it inevitably percolates through to their products.

Oh, and for the record, I disassociate myself totally from the comments
of the troll Ted Landry in all his guises.