Vista boot problem

Old March 9th 08, 07:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
64User[_5_]

Default Vista boot problem

About time you removed yourself from here, BOOFHEAD

tough guy behind a keyboard trying to insult someone how juvenile.

--
64User
Old March 9th 08, 07:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Jack

Why don't stirr some things up , specially when some lazy bum forgets about
punctuations and other stuff?
And why are you using capitals?
Are you so serious in the bed too?
Jack

"Mick Murphy" wrote in message
About time you removed yourself from here, BOOFHEAD
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Jack" wrote:

Do you know F8 key?
It does wonders!!!
If you do not know what is this, dismantle your 64 k system and go back
16 bit Windows and start from the scratch!
And maybe it is a good idea to give to someone to build your comp!
Jack

"64User" wrote in message

Ahem. i am not stupid. yes i did get into safe mode i am just asking
you
how do you get into the system restore center since this is my first
time using this os. very simple question. i know how to work a system
restore and know what it does i just would like to know the location of
the restore center. thanks.

how do i a system restore??? i think it might be itunes everything
went
to pot after i installed that. but for some reason it cant uninstall
it.
as that John Barnes;640325 Wrote:

--
64User

Old March 9th 08, 07:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
64User[_6_]

thanks very much. would of been ages trying to get it. At least there
are some nice people on here who try to help other people with their
problems.

thanks very much again.

John Barnes;640732 Wrote:
Glad you got it resolved. Have a nice weekend.

"64User" wrote in message

did you just not read the previous posts. yes of course i know what

f8
key is. you dont seem to knowlageable on the subject yourself since

you
dont offer any solution to my problem and try and incite a
reaction.!!!. damn this is a hostile forum. if i offended anyone

im
sorry. but jesus why dont you and go shove 16bit windows up your ass.
and thanks john barnes the restore center was right under my nose i

just
had to restore it to a point that it had been working. thanks cleared

it
right up.

Jack;640699 Wrote:

--
64User

--
64User

Old March 9th 08, 09:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
64User[_7_]

What like you. In all fairness you seem to be very uneducated yourself
as all you did was try to flame me and not help me with my problem at
all. Your anwser has barely any reference to the thread and just caused
inconvenience.

Jack;640847 Wrote:
I hate lazy, uneducated bums.
Jack

Old March 9th 08, 11:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Jack

Oh, that reply's much better written.
If you put some more effort into your original post it would not trigger the
alarm on my computer
Jack

"64User" wrote in message

What like you. In all fairness you seem to be very uneducated yourself
as all you did was try to flame me and not help me with my problem at
all. Your anwser has barely any reference to the thread and just caused
inconvenience.

Jack;640847 Wrote:
I hate lazy, uneducated bums.
Jack