Cant get music to play on Photo Impact Pro, Please help

« - | - »

Old April 5th 08, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
ynotry

Default Cant get music to play on Photo Impact Pro, Please help

I recently got Photo Impact Pro to mess around with my pictures and put them
on a slide show.....I can get the pictures to go through on the slide show,
but I cant get the music to play.. What am I doing wrong? I tried it .mp3 and
wav format, but it says that the file is either corrupt, or it is in the
wrong format or no fil, any suggestions?Please help Thanks
Old April 5th 08, 09:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Edward[_5_]

"ynotry" schreef in bericht
I recently got Photo Impact Pro to mess around with my pictures and put
them
on a slide show.....I can get the pictures to go through on the slide
show,
but I cant get the music to play.. What am I doing wrong? I tried it .mp3
and
wav format, but it says that the file is either corrupt, or it is in the
wrong format or no fil, any suggestions?Please help Thanks

Never rule out problems that 3rd party software can give with Vista, why not
try Windows Movie Maker or Windows DVDMaker for making slideshows with
music, giving excellent results.

« - | - »