Old February 18th 07, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Alistair Doran [1009382]

Default Duplex printing for the HP 7310 native drivers working incorrectly

If you right click and click "run as admin" and then select properties and
go to device settings, you will "installable options" and the 1st is the
duplex unit. It's also worth watching the follow news group as there seems
to be some talk about new driver being released very soon.
Microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan

"SteveW" wrote in message
Hi,

I too am very frustrated I sent an e-mail to HP which they didn't read
properly they were no help at all. I can't get duplexing to work at all,
how did you manage it and what does flip up format produce?

Steve

"Alistair Doran [1009382]" wrote in
message ...
Both on 64bit Vista and 32bit Vista PC's the HT OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One
native drives are working incorrectly when I print in duplex (which is
usually all the time!). Instead of the printer printing in book format it
keeps printing in "flip up format" on matter setting I pick.

Has anyone else had this problem and managed to solve apart from doing
manual duplex printing?

Alistair