Old February 19th 07, 02:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Carl G

Default Is this news group selective

HI Richard
I see some of my posts but not all show up .It saves a copy in my sent items
folder,but never get this far.
Must be my machine I guess.
Thanks

--
Carl G

"Richard Urban" wrote in message
I see posts from you going back to 2/6

--

Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from George Ankner:

"Carl G" cgerving@msnDOTcom wrote in message
Hi all
I am begenning to think these newsgroups are selective on whose post gets
posted.
I have posted at least 6 messages now that never show up on these groups.
There are copys in my sent items folder,but never get posted.
Are there other people with this problem or is it MY machine.
Wouldn't doubt it is my machine,I don't have any rites to do anything
else ,so maybe I don't have rites to post messages either.
Thanks

--
Carl G