Old February 24th 07, 03:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Steve Cochran

Default Blocked Email Attachments

Yes. Either disable email scanning or uninstall it. See
www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3

steve

"Giselle" wrote in message
Frank - thank you, unfortunately I tried that option before asking for
help.
I'm now wondering if Norton could be the problem?

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM" wrote:

"Giselle" wrote in message
I've just bought a pc with Vista Home Premium and Windows Mail: I can
get
Word attachments but not PDF.

Any suggestions of a fix to one very non-technical newcomer to this
world
of
IT?

Tools | Options | Security
Try unchecking "Do not allow ..." in the Virus Protection area.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
http://www.fjsmjs.com