Old February 24th 07, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords,microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
bp

Default Full Control to Users programmatically

"mayayana" wrote:

I found some way (using Windows script) to give Users full control on
"C:\Program Files\My Program", not on entire "C:\Program Files\". Just on

my
folder.
It looks like adjustment will take much less time than full redesign.
What is wrong with this approach?

That sounds like a good idea to me.
How do you achieve that?

(My best idea for a solution so far is a note saying
something like: "If you have the misfortune to be using
Windows Vista, and you want to use this software,
then you will need to give yourself permission to
fully use your PC."

Or you could say this:
I'm to lazy to code this correctly so I am trying to hack it and in the
process I will destroy your windows security. Sorry.