Need help with camera driver installation

Old August 6th 08, 10:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jakeonvista

Default Need help with camera driver installation

Ok so i've been trying to install the driver for a Mikomi webcam i
bought a couple of years ago on my new vista pc. I no longer have the
installation CD so i went in search of the drivers armed with the webcam
model number.
Basically my problem now is with the driver installation. Once i run
the setup.exe and plug in the cam windows detects it and then proceeds
to find the drivers after a prompting me to let it search. There is no
problem here so it continues till it finds the drivers and attempts to
install. In the middle of the installation i get the message:

*Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your
device.*
Windows found the driver software for your device but enountered an
error when trying to install it.

-USB PC Camera (SN9C103)-

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

I have no idea how to solve this and have exhausted every option that i
have thought of.
The strange thing is that the camera has a built in microphone that
still functions even though the video doesn't. So i know at least that
is functioning properly.

Thanks Jake.

--
Jakeonvista
Old August 6th 08, 10:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Paul Montgomery

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:23:10 -0500, Jakeonvista
wrote:

Ok so i've been trying to install the driver for a Mikomi webcam i
bought a couple of years ago on my new vista pc.

It looks as if NO Mikomi webcam is Vista ready. There are lots of
Google hits with people having the same problem you are having.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5cxq9z