People would rather pay for MS than get Ubuntu for FREE

Old December 31st 08, 03:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Bill Yanaire

Default People would rather pay for MS than get Ubuntu for FREE

They are saying that people don't like Ubuntu even though Ubuntu does the
basics of computing. People would rather pay for MS products that they know
then to try and learn Ubuntu.

Linux will always be a toy.

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/1...nounces-w.html

Old December 31st 08, 03:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_44_]

Bill Yanaire wrote:
They are saying that people don't like Ubuntu even though Ubuntu does the
basics of computing. People would rather pay for MS products that they know
then to try and learn Ubuntu.

Linux will always be a toy.

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/1...nounces-w.html

Um, those netbooks come with SUSE which is a complicated Linux compared
to Ubuntu.

You just love to lie, don't you? Or are you so stupid you don't even
know you're lying?

Alias
Old December 31st 08, 04:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Tattoo Vampire

Bill Yanaire wrote:

Linux will always be a toy.

Speaking of toys, get that butt plug out of your ass.
--
Just as easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169

Regards,
[tv]

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Old December 31st 08, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Bill Yanaire

"Alias" wrote in message
Bill Yanaire wrote:
"Alias" wrote in message
Bill Yanaire wrote:
They are saying that people don't like Ubuntu even though Ubuntu does
the basics of computing. People would rather pay for MS products that
they know then to try and learn Ubuntu.

Linux will always be a toy.

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/1...nounces-w.html

Um, those netbooks come with SUSE which is a complicated Linux compared
to Ubuntu.

It is still Linux and people don't like Linux.

A lie.

Not a lie. Ubuntu is a Linux distro.

Doesn't matter what it's called. Ubuntu is Linux.

Man are you ill informed!

Well then what is it?

People like Microsoft products.

Especially those BSODs and not being able to boot up at all. Not to
mention how groovy it is to be a part of a herd bot.

My machine doesn't BSOD. I don't install crap on it and have updated
drivers. Oops.

They would pay good money to use MS than to use any Linux for FREE with
the exception of those who can't afford MS like you and ray.

More lies.

Not so. Look at the numbers. Why then do most major corporations still use
MS products?

HA HA HA HA HA

Sorry, chum, but you won't have the last laugh.

We shall see.

Alias

Old December 31st 08, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
webster72n

"Alias" wrote in message
Bill Yanaire wrote:
They are saying that people don't like Ubuntu even though Ubuntu does the
basics of computing. People would rather pay for MS products that they
know then to try and learn Ubuntu.

Linux will always be a toy.

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/1...nounces-w.html

Um, those netbooks come with SUSE which is a complicated Linux compared to
Ubuntu.

You just love to lie, don't you? Or are you so stupid you don't even know
you're lying?

Alias

I tried Ubuntu on my new machine last night, Alias and it worked perfectly
for inspection.
Anyone not liking it has to be taken with a grain of salt.
In due time I will install it on this PC of mine.
Just thought you might want to know.
Have a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Harry.

Old December 31st 08, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
B. Smith

"Alias" wrote in message
Bill Yanaire wrote:
They are saying that people don't like Ubuntu even though Ubuntu does the
basics of computing. People would rather pay for MS products that they
know then to try and learn Ubuntu.

Linux will always be a toy.

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/1...nounces-w.html

Um, those netbooks come with SUSE which is a complicated Linux compared to
Ubuntu.

LOL.
Suse isn't very different at all from ubuntu.
The GUI and YAST are all I can think of (from a user standpoint of KDE).
Suse is easier to manage packages, and the more "Windows" like of the 2.

What is more complicated about Suse ?

Old January 10th 09, 06:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Chance Furlong

In article ,
"Bill Yanaire" wrote:

"Tattoo Vampire" wrote in message
. that...
Bill Yanaire wrote:

Linux will always be a toy.

Speaking of toys, get that butt plug out of your ass.
--

Why? So you can shove it up your ass?

No, to let Monkey Spanker Ballmer put it up your bum.
Old January 10th 09, 06:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Chance Furlong

In article ,
"Bill Yanaire" wrote:

Not so. Look at the numbers. Why then do most major corporations still use
MS products?

Maybe they enjoy being screwed up the ass by Microskank.
Old January 13th 09, 05:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Nong Lavigne

Perhaps, it's because installation is somewhat more difficult and the other two major OSs spend a lot of money on marketing their products.

I am a lover of all OSs.

Open-sourceress,
Penguinista Nong