Icon libraries or collections

« - | - »

Old January 11th 09, 05:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
MikeB[_2_]

Default Icon libraries or collections

Would like to update some of my own application icons with Vista-like
icons. Anyone know of good repositories to get icons from?

Thanks.
Old January 11th 09, 06:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Tyro[_2_]

Google icons. There are many.

Tyro

Old January 11th 09, 11:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alan Edwards

This is an old list and not checked lately, so take your chances or
Google for mo

Free icons cursors and icon libraries.:
http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlibs.htm

Freeware Icon Library: http://www.it-mate.co.uk/icons/

dotico.com cool icons: http://www.dotico.com/

Desktop Icons:
http://download.com.com/3150-2318-0-...ml?legacy=cnet

Icon Archive: http://www.iconarchive.com/

Windows Themes,Skins,Icons,Wallpapers:
http://www.wincustomize.com/IndexSkins.aspx

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:58:38 -0800 (PST), in
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, MikeB

Old January 12th 09, 04:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Louie Kapp

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:06:59 +1100, Alan Edwards
wrote:

This is an old list and not checked lately, so take your chances or
Google for mo

Free icons cursors and icon libraries.:
http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlibs.htm

NOT free anymore.

Freeware Icon Library: http://www.it-mate.co.uk/icons/

Page Not found.

Old January 12th 09, 05:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alan Edwards

Thanks. I will update that ancient list in case I use it again.
(Assuming I remember)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 23:20:53 -0600, in
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, Louie Kapp

Old January 12th 09, 09:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
MikeB[_2_]

On Jan 11, 6:06*pm, Alan Edwards wrote:
This is an old list and not checked lately, so take your chances or
Google for mo

Free icons cursors and icon libraries.:http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlibs.htm

Freeware Icon Library:http://www.it-mate.co.uk/icons/

dotico.com *cool icons:http://www.dotico.com/

Desktop Icons:http://download.com.com/3150-2318-0-...ml?legacy=cnet

Icon Archive:http://www.iconarchive.com/

Windows Themes,Skins,Icons,Wallpapers:http://www.wincustomize.com/IndexSkins.aspx

Alan thanks. Thanks also to the other suggestions to Google.

I was not clear in my initial request. I was wondering if there were
some Microsoft places similar to the places to get wallpaper and
themes from. Not necessarily independent sites on the Internet, since,
as has been pointed out, I could Goodle for those.

Thanks again.
Mike

Old January 13th 09, 01:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Martin Racette

How does one Google something, it was suggested in this post to "GOOGLE" for
icons, and when I type Google in the search I get an "No Item Match Search
Parameter"

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin

Old January 13th 09, 06:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Dave-UK[_2_]

"Martin Racette" wrote in message ...
How does one Google something, it was suggested in this post to "GOOGLE" for
icons, and when I type Google in the search I get an "No Item Match Search
Parameter"

Go to:
www.google.com
Click on ' Preferences'.
Select your preferred language.
Select ' Do not filter my search results '.
Leave the Number of Results at 10.
Select ' Open search results in a new browser '.
(Then you will always return to the original page of results.)
Click on ' Save Preferences'.

Your preferences will be saved as a cookie. If you delete the cookie you will
lose your settings.

Back on the search page enter a keyword or phrase into the box.
If you enter several words they may appear in any order or context in the results.
For an exact match of a phrase, enclose in quotes, e.g. "one small step for man"
To filter out something use a minus character (-), like this:
"I did it my way" -Sinatra

You'll soon get the hang of it.

« - | - »