Bloodhound.Exploit.13

Old February 13th 09, 01:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
@@@lgyys

Default Bloodhound.Exploit.13

Hi

I have Vista Home Premium with Norton Internet Security.I downloaded
Samsung PC Studio software to transfer my pictures from the phone to the
computer.I can open them,watch(on WPG) ,but if i want to edit-can't save
the changes: The table come's up: auto block have blocked
Bloodhound.Exploit.13. Any scans doesn't find anything. Pictures on the
computer and new pictures what i do transfer from my camera- can edit,
no problem. Only from my phone- cannot edit pictures or videos.
So, i don't know, or that samsung software is infected,or what? I
downloaded it second time from different location,- the same problem.
I heard that older versions of Norton could do false message about
this name?

--
@@@lgyys

Old February 13th 09, 01:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Jim[_49_]

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:04:24 +0000, @@@lgyys
wrote:

Hi

I have Vista Home Premium with Norton Internet Security.I downloaded
Samsung PC Studio software to transfer my pictures from the phone to the
computer.I can open them,watch(on WPG) ,but if i want to edit-can't save
the changes: The table come's up: auto block have blocked
Bloodhound.Exploit.13. Any scans doesn't find anything. Pictures on the
computer and new pictures what i do transfer from my camera- can edit,
no problem. Only from my phone- cannot edit pictures or videos.
So, i don't know, or that samsung software is infected,or what? I
downloaded it second time from different location,- the same problem.
I heard that older versions of Norton could do false message about
this name?

Norton is blocking , Norton is taking control .
Old February 13th 09, 03:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
@@@lgyys[_3_]

Peter, Sorry, i don't understand your answer. (my english is not
perfect)

--
@@@lgyys

Old February 13th 09, 11:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
FromTheRafters[_2_]

I would uninstall Samsung PC Studio, and reinstall it without
Norton Internet Security running (no internet). Then I would
re-enable NIS and scan all files (still no internet).

Norton's heuristic detection of what might be malware might
not return if it was detected while installing Samsung PCS if
the conditions are different enough from the normal operation.
I'm guessing Norton (needlessly?) interfered with the installation.

Old February 14th 09, 10:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
@@@lgyys[_4_]

Thanks for an answer. I have uninstalled yesterday Norton IS,because
finished validation, and installed Kaspersky IS (free trial- 30days).
And tryed to edit pictures again. Kaspersky said nothing, but still
can't save changes after editing, table came up: 'An error is preventing
Photo gallery from saving this picture'. Tryed another program Nero 8: '
Nero Photo Snap image editor has stopped working correctly'. Only with
Microsoft Office Picture Manager could save changes of edited pictures.
So, i have found solution, but still not sure, that everything is ok.
Is it normal that windows doesn't recognize my phone, only when i open
SPC studio can see the files? And there are little red stars over the
pictures and videos, looks like some error of format, and are nothing
beside mp3 files. (The phone is samsung U600).
Kaspersky found 'Backdoor progam' in one downloaded game (what Norton
didn't see), is there anything to do with that? Anyway, i'll try to
uninstall SamsungPCs, and to install back again, if the problem was
'Backdoor'.

FromTheRafters;1168642 Wrote:
I would uninstall Samsung PC Studio, and reinstall it without
Norton Internet Security running (no internet). Then I would
re-enable NIS and scan all files (still no internet).

Norton's heuristic detection of what might be malware might
not return if it was detected while installing Samsung PCS if
the conditions are different enough from the normal operation.
I'm guessing Norton (needlessly?) interfered with the installation.

"Peter Foldes" wrote in message
crossposted to the microsoft.public.security.homeusers

--
Peter

Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be

acknowledged.