to@@@lgyys

Old February 23rd 09, 08:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Dion Lee

Default to@@@lgyys

Hi igyys and everyone else with the same norton bloodhound problem.The
problem is norton!,its a crap antivirus full stop! ,I had same type of crap
with norton! .But found a solution to this...For start...You need a better
antivirus like trend or CA ect.. but not norton.How ever the blood hound
Exploit?..this is the blood hound settings in the norton.you can adjust
em.To have more or less. I say..you ether have the setting too dam hi? and
its detecting allmost any program your using at the time with bloodhound
virus in it! Answer..Adjust bloodhound settings low. Another prob is that if
the antivirus came with an firewall? your program maybe restricted.You
should let the program through the firewall and once done,start the program
again. .

Old February 24th 09, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Mike Hall - MVP[_3_]

"Dion Lee" wrote in message
Hi igyys and everyone else with the same norton bloodhound problem.The
problem is norton!,its a crap antivirus full stop! ,I had same type of
crap with norton! .But found a solution to this...For start...You need a
better antivirus like trend or CA ect.. but not norton.How ever the blood
hound Exploit?..this is the blood hound settings in the norton.you can
adjust em.To have more or less. I say..you ether have the setting too dam
hi? and its detecting allmost any program your using at the time with
bloodhound virus in it! Answer..Adjust bloodhound settings low. Another
prob is that if the antivirus came with an firewall? your program maybe
restricted.You should let the program through the firewall and once
done,start the program again. .

If you have a desire to pay for Anti-virus, NOD32 or Kapersky are a better
bet, but avoid the security suite versions. Personally I prefer free ones
like Avast or Avira

--
Mike Hall - MVP

Mike's Window - My Blog..