iPod to iPod Transfer, iPod to Computer Transfer, Computer to iPod Transfer

Old June 8th 09, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
RichardLeeivu[_67_]

Default iPod to iPod Transfer, iPod to Computer Transfer, Computer to iPod Transfer

Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People
use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and

movies/videos, and play games. Today I will share you a really nice
software pack, which can convert DVD and video

to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info on your computer, and
make iPhone ringtone easily.

What you need is just this nice Convert DVD Video to iPhone
software(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-

pack.html)

http://tinyurl.com/l5xwq8

Part 1: How to convert DVD movies to iPhone
Use Aiseesoft DVD to iPhone Converter('Aiseesoft DVD to iPhone
Converter – Best DVD to iPhone 3G Converter program, Convert DVD to
iPhone 3G MP4'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-iphone-converter.html)).

http://tinyurl.com/r52tsy

--
RichardLeeivu
RichardLeeivu's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11977

http://camcorderanswers.com

Old June 9th 09, 03:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
RichardLeeivu[_74_]

Many people like enjoy movies at home and they have piles of DVDs. So do
I. I like watch lastest movie on my new Mac and it is wonderful.
However, I always break and lose my DVDs and I was really sad because
they cost most of my money. Luckily, I find a way to store my DVD movies
on my new Mac computer and evern put it on my iPod because I use a DVD
Ripper for Mac and it can rip DVDs to so many video formats, such as
AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and so on.

Old June 10th 09, 03:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
RichardLeeivu[_83_]

Many Mac users have iPod, PSP and other portable devices, but they can
only enjoy songs and videos from iTunes or buy them from internet,
because there is seldom nice Mac DVD and Video covnerter for iPod, PSP
and other devices. Today I will introduce you an excellent DVD/Video
converter for Mac: Aiseesoft *'DVD Converter Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-convert...for-mac.html)* It allows
you to put your own DVDs and you own videos on your iPod, PSP, Mac
Computer and other players on Mac.

Old June 10th 09, 12:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
RichardLeeivu[_85_]

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer
music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone.
It includes 4 parts:
[b]Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4
and MP3 Players

Old June 10th 09, 12:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
RichardLeeivu[_86_]

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer
music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone.
It includes 4 parts:
[b]Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4
and MP3 Players
Part 2. How to convert all video to MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG,
RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB…
Part 3. How to transfer music from iPod to computer, computer to iPod,
iPod to iPod.

Old June 11th 09, 03:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
RichardLeeivu[_90_]

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer
music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone.
It includes 4 parts:
*Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4 and
MP3 Players
Part 2. How to convert all video to MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG,
RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB…
Part 3. How to transfer music from iPod to computer, computer to iPod,
iPod to iPod.
Part 4. How to make your own iPhone ringtone for free*

Old June 11th 09, 12:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
RichardLeeivu[_93_]

This guide shows you how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV,
MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc by using *' Aiseesoft DVD Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)*
STEP 1: INSTALL AND RUN ' AISEESOFT DVD RIPPER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DOWNLOADS/DVD-RIPPER.EXE)
*Step 2: Import DVD.*
Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to
load DVD.

TIPS:[/b] THIS DVD RIPPER CAN LOAD THREE DVD SOURCE, YOU CAN LOAD YOUR
DVD FROM DVD DRIVE, DVD FOLDER IN YOUR PC AND ALSO IFO FILE.
*STEP 3: VIDEO SETTINGS.
Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down
list.
[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/videoformats.jpg]
TIPS:
1: You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their respectively
drop-down list.
2: You can click the “Settings” button to set your video parameters.
[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/settings.jpg]
In the Video Settings, you can select Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution
and Bitrate for your movie
In the Audio Settings, you can select Encoder, Channels, Bitrate and
Sample Rate for your movie.
when you choose the specific settings, the lower window will show the
"help" to explain the meanings of each setting.
STEP 4: START CONVERSION
Click the “Start” button to start your conversion and in a short while
it will be finished.
STEP 5: CLICK “OPEN” BUTTON TO OPEN YOUR OUTPUT DESTINATION FILE.

MORE TIPS:
[b]1: Trim Movie*
If you just want to convert a clip from your DVD movie, you can click
the “Trim” button to open the Trim dialog, you can trim a duration of
the selected title or chapter by either dragging the Start Time and End
Time sliders or setting the time parameters in each corresponding
field.
After you set the trimming time, the length of the captured clip will
be shown in the Select Length box for your reference.
[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/trim.jpg]
2. MOVIE EFFECT
If you want to change the original video effect, you can click the
Effect icon to set the video brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. You
can also set the special effect for your movie to cater to your need.
[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/effect.jpg]

Old June 12th 09, 11:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
kangsting31[_123_]

Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People
use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and movies/videos, and play
games. Today I will share you a really nice software pack, which can
convert DVD and video to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info
on your computer, and make iPhone ringtone easily.

What you need is just this nice *'Convert DVD Video to iPhone software'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-pack.html)*

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guid...ware-pack.jpg]

--