Where can i get a vista ISO

Old December 4th 09, 11:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Guinelle1

Default Where can i get a vista ISO

i need to make a new windows disc to reinstall i have legal windows key
i dont have the disc because someone installed ubuntu on this pc and i
dont have the discs to install. where can i find a UNTOUCHED home
premium iso. that actually has seeders??!?

i also am installing a 2nd hard drive in my pc and i cant find the
jumper on the drive to set it to slave..

--
Guinelle1
Old December 4th 09, 11:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
kristlebawl

Guinelle1 expressed an opinion:
i need to make a new windows disc to reinstall i have legal windows key
i dont have the disc because someone installed ubuntu on this pc and i
dont have the discs to install. where can i find a UNTOUCHED home
premium iso. that actually has seeders??!?

i also am installing a 2nd hard drive in my pc and i cant find the
jumper on the drive to set it to slave..

If you purchased your computer new with Vista pre-installed and the
manufacturer did not include the disk, you can contact them and request
one, often completely free, sometimes at a cost of shipping.

--
KristleBawl
!drawkcab ni deggulp draobyek ym tog ev'I kniht I
Old December 5th 09, 12:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Gene E. Bloch

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:05:17 -0600, Guinelle1 wrote:

i need to make a new windows disc to reinstall i have legal windows key
i dont have the disc because someone installed ubuntu on this pc and i
dont have the discs to install. where can i find a UNTOUCHED home
premium iso. that actually has seeders??!?

i also am installing a 2nd hard drive in my pc and i cant find the
jumper on the drive to set it to slave..

SATA drives are not jumpered.

--
Gene E. Bloch letters0x40blochg0x2Ecom
Old December 5th 09, 01:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Guinelle1

ok now i think i realized i posted in wrong section

--
Guinelle1
Old December 5th 09, 01:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
philo[_2_]

Guinelle1 wrote:
i need to make a new windows disc to reinstall i have legal windows key
i dont have the disc because someone installed ubuntu on this pc

Hmmm

because "someone" installed Ubuntu on the PC...
that made you no longer have your Windows disk...
how about that

Old December 5th 09, 01:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Charlie Tame

philo wrote:
Guinelle1 wrote:
i need to make a new windows disc to reinstall i have legal windows key
i dont have the disc because someone installed ubuntu on this pc

Hmmm

because "someone" installed Ubuntu on the PC...
that made you no longer have your Windows disk...
how about that

Yep, I sneaked in one night and did it, first time ever I beat Alias
there. Had to steal his Vista DVD because neither me not Alias can
afford to buy one, ask Frank. Now I just got to fight Alias over who
gets to keep the DVD.
Old December 5th 09, 02:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
philo[_2_]

Charlie Tame wrote:

philo wrote:
Guinelle1 wrote:
i need to make a new windows disc to reinstall i have legal windows key
i dont have the disc because someone installed ubuntu on this pc

Hmmm

because "someone" installed Ubuntu on the PC...
that made you no longer have your Windows disk...
how about that

Yep, I sneaked in one night and did it, first time ever I beat Alias
there. Had to steal his Vista DVD because neither me not Alias can
afford to buy one, ask Frank. Now I just got to fight Alias over who
gets to keep the DVD.

dang...

I installed Ubuntu on one of my PC's

and now stuff is going to start disappearing...

I should have known better .

hoy cow...just looked in a mirror and my hair is almost all gone