Vista General R.I.P.

Old December 9th 09, 04:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_61_]

Default Vista General R.I.P.

Now that Vista Second Edition, aka Windows 7, is out, this group has
degenerated into Frank baiting anyone who is willing to fight with him.
I won't be posting much here. Now that I have Windows 7 running, I will
help people on the alt newsgroup but not under the nym of "Alias".

--
Alias
Old December 9th 09, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Pahp Shmir

"Alias" wrote in message
Now that Vista Second Edition, aka Windows 7, is out, this group has
degenerated into Frank baiting anyone who is willing to fight with him. I
won't be posting much here. Now that I have Windows 7 running, I will help
people on the alt newsgroup but not under the nym of "Alias".

--
Alias

Don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out.

Old December 9th 09, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Richard Urban

He must have got it for free as he can't (will not) buy it.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

Old December 9th 09, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_61_]

Pahp Shmir wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
Now that Vista Second Edition, aka Windows 7, is out, this group has
degenerated into Frank baiting anyone who is willing to fight with
him. I won't be posting much here. Now that I have Windows 7 running,
I will help people on the alt newsgroup but not under the nym of "Alias".

--
Alias

Don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out.

Reading comprehension problem? I didn't say I was leaving.

--
Alias
Old December 9th 09, 05:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_61_]

Bull****. Can you prove this, top poster?

Old December 9th 09, 05:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_61_]

David B. wrote:
There is a god.

If there is (there isn't), she wouldn't top post.

--
Alias
Old December 9th 09, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Pahp Shmir

"Alias" wrote in message
Pahp Shmir wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
Now that Vista Second Edition, aka Windows 7, is out, this group has
degenerated into Frank baiting anyone who is willing to fight with him.
I won't be posting much here. Now that I have Windows 7 running, I will
help people on the alt newsgroup but not under the nym of "Alias".

--
Alias

Don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out.

Reading comprehension problem? I didn't say I was leaving.

--
Alias

Maybe you should take the hint :-)

Old December 9th 09, 07:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_61_]

Pahp Shmir wrote:

I am just telling the truth.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

--
Alias
Old December 9th 09, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Pahp Shmir

"Alias" wrote in message
Pahp Shmir wrote:

I am just telling the truth.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

--
Alias

Glad you agree. So, you getting tired of having your ass kicked each and
every day you post? Is that why you are going to the Windows 7 newsgroups?