picture in picture

Old December 9th 09, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Death

Default picture in picture

Pahp Shmir wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
Pahp Shmir wrote:

"Gordon" wrote in message

"ted medin" wrote in message
Have to digital pictures & would like to put a couple of people on one
picture into the other picture. How do i do this? Anyone got any ideas?
TIA

Well not with Vista. You need a Graphic editing application.
The Gimp may be able to do this. (It's free, Open Source but is a bit
tricky yo get to learn)

Err - why would he sigh want to use some INFERIOR Open Sores product?
Err. Umm. He would be better getting quality software that is current
and not full of bugs. Err. Umm. sigh

Note that the nymshifter doesn't pay for software, the MS/Adobe kind. He
claims it's given to him so he tries to put on airs and sneer at Open
Source to be in the "In Crowd".

--
Alias

You have reading comprehension problems as usual. I don't pay for Microsoft
products. If I want to use Adobe then I will purchase it. No need to use
that INFERIOR Open Sores software that is about 10 years behind the times.

Open Source has some very good software.
It doesn't come in a big, oversized, pretty box...so you probably don't
like it.
I use Linux 90% now.
Tons of choices.

--
Vita brevis breviter in brevi finietur,
Mors venit velociter quae neminem veretur.

Old December 9th 09, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
vista bill

On Dec 9, 2:28*pm, ted medin wrote:
Have to digital pictures & would like to put a couple of people on one
picture into the other picture. How do i do this? Anyone got any ideas? TIA

You might be able to do it with Serif Photo...

http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/photoplus/

I like Paint.NET as mentioned by Bob.

Bill
Old December 11th 09, 10:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Alias[_61_]

Pahp Shmir wrote:

"Alias" wrote in message
Pahp Shmir wrote:

"Gordon" wrote in message

"ted medin" wrote in message
[...]

Microsoft has Open Source products. They even have an Open Source web site.

--
Alias