Old April 9th 07, 02:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Don

Default 2nd Internal Not working

JoeRV007 wrote:
Thank you very much for your advice. Seems a bit silly that Vista Premium
wont recognise a drive which was running on an XP Pro O/S just a few days ago
and can be read in Linux.

What I will do then is boot up in linux, copy over as much to my windows
drive as I can, reboot in windows and then burn the stuff to DVD. This will
be fun!

Important! I'll bet my lunch money that the linux kernel does not yet
speak Vista's new flavor of NTFS. Do *not* attempt to write to a Vista
NTFS partition from linux or you will wind up in a similar mess.

Don't be in a hurry -- be cautious and do your experimenting on test
partitions you create for the purpose. Your files will still be there
later as long as you don't screw up because you're rushing.