nice quote for vista users.....

Old February 11th 07, 06:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Seven

Default nice quote for vista users.....

Linux is for people who want to know why it works, and don't care.
Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works.
DOS is for people who want to know why it does not work.
Vista is for people who don't want to know why it does not work, they
just want to pay microsoft for keeping them in pain.
Old February 11th 07, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Dustin Harper

Mac is for people who don't want to know why it works, it just works. (Yet
claim they know more about computers than all the others!)

--
Dustin Harper

http://www.vistarip.com

Old February 11th 07, 09:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Peter M

Mac: I'm a Mac
PC: and I'm a PC
Mac: I don't need to know anything about computers, Mac just works
PC: With all the years of DOS, Win 3.1, Win 95, XP and now Vista, I've had
to learn how operating systems and software works.
Mac: I've never had to learn anything, Mac just makes it easy
PC: Also with all the years of trouble shooting I've had to learn to build
all my computers from scratch and how to overclock, all kinds of complicated
stuff.
Mac: I already have an alarm clock, it works too. BTW, nice suit.
PC: Thank you. Nice Calvin Kleins, did mommy buy them for you?

Old February 12th 07, 11:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User

It would appear the the Mac trolls have never used a Mac.. they seem to be
unaware that Macs crash for no apparent reason, and that users sometimes
experience great difficulty installing applications..

Old February 13th 07, 12:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Seven

"Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User" wrote:

It would appear the the Mac trolls have never used a Mac.. they seem to be
unaware that Macs crash for no apparent reason,

They do? I think your knowledge is at least 10 years old. OSX doesn't
crash at all, much less for "no apparent reason". Please update your
brain.

and that users sometimes
experience great difficulty installing applications..

Not sure where in the world that comes from, Macs have never had issues
installing software, no matter what version of the OS.

Sounds like you've never used a Mac, that's all.