Old May 12th 07, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
culvertd

Default Duplex printing for the HP 7310 native drivers working incorrectly

"Alistair Doran [1009382]" wrote:

Both on 64bit Vista and 32bit Vista PC's the HT OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One
native drives are working incorrectly when I print in duplex (which is
usually all the time!). Instead of the printer printing in book format it
keeps printing in "flip up format" on matter setting I pick.

Has anyone else had this problem and managed to solve apart from doing
manual duplex printing?

Alistair