Old June 2nd 07, 11:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
tv

Default "d" drive is full

I have a new HP computer with Vista and have the dual core c and d drive. It
says my d drive is 100 percent full (recovery drive) How do I fix this? My
computer is only a month old and I've been getting window errors already and
I can't go back to an earlier date for recovery either. I think I need to do
a whole system recovery. It started to dump a lot of stuff into D drive when
my computer started to act up. What should I do?