Old June 24th 07, 04:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Adam Albright

Default Photo Gallery - No Picture displayed

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:27:21 +0200, "Arne"
wrote:

I'm also awaiting a solution to this issue, I've heard some rumours that the
error is related to NVidia drivers, anyone knows anything about this?

If it was a video drive issue then likely the problem would show up
regardless the application. Be sure you have the latest VISTA approved
video drivers. I have a NVidia GeForce 7600 GT, Photo Galley generates
thumbnails and full sized images fine with it. Images can't be
displayed for a host of reasons the most common being the file is
corrupt or in a non supported format.

Try opening in XnView, it opens about 400 different file types and is
another "must have" free application.