Old July 20th 07, 08:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rookie27

Default A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Thanks for your help, freddy. I think I do whatever I can and after
weekend I return my comp back to shop.

You spoke about unsigned drivers what should I do with those I started
to think maybe the problem is that because I have two program in
Windows Defender "Not yet classified" and what startup when windows
starts, smax4pnp.exe, JMinsIDE.exe, first one can be also find in
"sigverif.exe". My question is what should I do with those?

I'm not now in home, I'm going to try and turn off Windown Defender and
give it to try. Althought it's a bummer if new Windows can't run
properly.

I'm running newest ATI Catalyst drivers.

Also I think smax4pnp has something to do with my sounds, my old sound
blaster was too old for vista, so I downloaded SoundMAX ADI Audio
Driver from www.asus.com.

--
Rookie27
Rookie27's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=28246