Old July 20th 07, 10:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rookie27

Default A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

My video card is MSI Rx1950 Pro 512mb, newest catalyst driver 07.7, and
resolution is what I always try to use is 1280 x 1024 because it
should be optimal for my monitor.

Once I bought Visa I haven't tried any other drivers only newest, I had
Windows XP before and it reported VPU-Recover problem and it crashed to
windows or freezed totally so I had to reboot or quit comp. It just
sound strange that new comp doesn't work with new drivers but I'm
willing to give it a try what Catalyst should I test? I tried almost
everything in Windows XP from omega to catalyst and from newest
catalyst to oldest but nothing.

I tried to run a game with Windows Defender off but no help.

Also I downloaded all newest drivers from www.asus.com and updated my
bios.

--
Rookie27