Old July 22nd 07, 01:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default Laserjet 3052 is missing

Christian,

I'm out of ideas. I think you have tried everything you can try, apart from
spanking the printer! Maybe try the automatic Vista install one more time.
After removing any prior drivers and after deleting the infcache.1 file,
connect the printer and reboot. That's all I can think of. Sorry for this
condition. I don't know whether this is a HP problem or a Vista problem.
--
freddy

"Christian Møller Nielsen" wrote:

On 22 Jul., 13:36, freddy wrote:
Christian,

I'm now confused. First you say you have 64 bit Vista installed,

I'm sorry, it was my mistake. I Should have written 32 bit in my first
post. Sorry for any problems it have given you.

I did try to call HP, but they can't help me. They know they have a
problem, but they do not have the solution. Thats why I try in news
groups.

As posted earlier, I tried to delete INFACHE1 but that didn't help me.

I did try to follow the VISTA wizard as my first option to install the
printer, that didn't help me either.

I guess I have to wait for HP to get a solution or just sell the
printer and byu a new one from another company.

Chr.
www.cmnielsen.dk
www.shortlink.eu