Old July 22nd 07, 04:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Christian Møller Nielsen

Default Laserjet 3052 is missing

On 22 Jul., 15:14, freddy wrote:

I'm out of ideas. I think you have tried everything you can try, apart from
spanking the printer! Maybe try the automatic Vista install one more time.
After removing any prior drivers and after deleting the infcache.1 file,
connect the printer and reboot. That's all I can think of. Sorry for this
condition. I don't know whether this is a HP problem or a Vista problem.

Thank you for your help and patience.

I will try your suggestion later today. If it does not help, I will
try to call HP Support once more, to see if they got any new ideas.

Chr.
www.cmnielsen.dk
www.shortlink.eu