Old July 25th 07, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default This operation requires an interactive window station

Guru,

Also, here is a new fix that just came out for your consideration:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-us%3b936003

I don't know whether this fix is applicable to your situation, but you never
know until you try it.

--
freddy

"Guru" wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to install my Lexmark scanner and I get the error message saying
"Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while
attempting to install it." "This operation requires an interactive window
station".

If anyone can help with this it would be great because there are forums all
over the internet with people that have this problem and no solution.

Guru