Old July 25th 07, 03:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Guru

Default This operation requires an interactive window station

They are Vista specific, downloaded from the Lexmark website

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

Are these Vista specific drivers, or XP drivers?

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Guru" wrote in message
Hello,
I am trying to install my Lexmark scanner and I get the error message saying
"Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while
attempting to install it." "This operation requires an interactive window
station".

If anyone can help with this it would be great because there are forums all
over the internet with people that have this problem and no solution.

Guru