Old July 27th 07, 12:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Default drivers for my laptop

Christian,

I don't know for certain, but:

For the intelJ3945 802.11a/g mini card, try the intel website. If that
fails, you can always buy a PCMCIA or a USB card that works with WinXP.

For the integrated Sound Blaster Audigy HD Software edition, try the
Creative website. If anyone has drivers, I'd think they would. Again, if
you can't find drivers, you can always get a PCMCIA sound card, or even a USB
sound card, I would think.

Just some ideas.
--
freddy

"Christian" wrote:

i tryed that but u must not know dell :-| they wont help if i dont have the
vista in it since they sold it to me with vista

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

Contact Dell support for assistance: http://support.dell.com/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Â*-----

"Christian" wrote in message ...
ok here i go

i had windows vista on a new dell laptop and i formated it with windows xp

i cant find my audio driver anywhere for xp could anyone help me

plus i cant find my wireless driver if anyone could find these for me or
tell me where to get them i would really apreciate it

wireless driver is for
intelJ3945 802.11a/g mini card

audio driver is for
intergrated Sound Blaster Audigy HD Software edition

thx alot in advance for all the help